Thursday, October 18, 2007

Far from 12 years old...

365 Reject...
LOL! Gotta read my previous blog to see what that is about! :)
I can remember when I was younger how being 16 was so far off...driving, dating all of that fun stuff...Then 18 and wanting to move out...it took so long!
I remember when I looked up to the missionaries that would come over and they seemed so old...and I always had a crush on them! LOL! And then the missionaries were not so old...and then I was the same age as them...and now...THEY ARE SO YOUNG! ROFL!
It was all about growing up as quickly as we can! And now! It just needs to slow down! Is it me or does time just go by so quickly somtimes we feel like we missed so much!? It's crazy to look at my life...4 kids...9, 7, almost 5 and almost 3?!?!
Married 10 years! Even though it feels that long...it doesn't seem that long at all!
I wouldn't change any of it for anything! Maybe that is why it goes so fast...everything is good! :D Now I am rambling...haha!

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D