Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day 291...10 YEARS!!!


Day 291...10 YEARS!!!
Originally uploaded by Brandy Young.

WOW! Time does fly! 10 YEARS! I am amazed just to think that!!
We met September of 1995...I was a junior in high school, he was a freshman in college. He was home for the weekend visiting. I remember telling him right away that I was going to marry him! And that didn't scare him off! We dated mostly on and off for the last two years I was in high school. He dropped out of college after only a couple months. We always joke that I ruined him that way...heh. He just couldn't stand to be away from me! :)
We got engaged January 1997 when I was a senior. My parents loved him so much they would have married me off then, if I hadn't been in high school still! Even after a couple break-ups while being engaged...somehow...we still got married!
October 18, 1997!
And here we are today! It's been a wonderful 10 years and I can't wait til I am sitting here talking about our next 10 years!
Tonight we got a sitter for the kids and went out to a nice dinner! Our waiter made me laugh! He tapped the table everytime he walked off...and everything was EXCELLENT! LOL!! He was a great waiter.
We had a few people congratulate us on our 10 years! The owner even came out and talked to us to congratulate us and mentioned how it's so great we made it ten years!
Then we had a couple tell us there was no way we could have been married 10 years cz we look like we are 12!! ROFL!! Made me laugh cuz right before that I had looked at this picture and said to Chaz... Man we are getting old haha!
I am so greatful to have my husband! I love him more than anything!

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D