Friday, October 19, 2007

9 years old...

My oldest will be 9 on Sunday!
He's very clever...the other day I was telling him that his dad and I were having our 10 year anniversary on the 18th. He quickly said..."And my birthday is 3 days after that?" I had to laugh...and said "Yes you were born 1 year and 3 days after we were married." He has this thoughtful look and says...ok...LOL!
Sometimes I think he is too smart for his own good! He cracks me up daily!
I just can't believe he is growing up so quickly! Time needs to just slow down!
Later I will come back and edit this post with some of my fave pics of him over the years...that will be fun! :D

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D