Saturday, October 13, 2007

.babies.

.just woke up.
My baby...she will be 3 in March!
She is our 4th child and our last.
We got lucky, 2 boys and 2 girls.
Growing up I had always wanted 6 children.
So I could have a fam just like the one I grew up in!
But have since rethought that plan! LOL!
I love my kids! But why mess with perfection! haha!
We have complete balance in our home! heh!
BUT................................
With all that said...
I feel like something is missing.
*insert scream here*
ROFL!
Even though I am DONE...
I have this feeling that we aren't done.
My husband always says if we are supposed to have more then we will.
But he is even more set on being done than me.
So....................
Done babbling...whatever is in our future, we will see!

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D