Thursday, October 4, 2007

Day 277...Yes I was stopped...heh...


Day 277...Yes I was stopped...heh...
Originally uploaded by Brandy Young.

Took a drive this morning...I promised the girls we would go to the "wheel park".
LOL! My 4 year old calls it that because it has a tire swing. :-)
Well it was raining when we got up so I knew the park would be a no go.
But we had to go drive by to show her that it was too wet to play.
So we drove out to the edge of town and I took pics of the clouds and mountains.
Then we decided to go to a park with ponds and walk around.
By now it wasn't raining and the sun was coming out.
So I figured it would be fun. The kids love seeing the ducks.
So we walk around...look at the ducks...get about 1/4 of the way around the pond
and it started getting cloudy again...before we could even turn back it started to rain.
If I hadn't had my camera it would have been a nice walk back to the car. LOL!
So we ran! slowly...haha!
But we had a good time! And then came home and had a snack! :D

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D