Monday, December 17, 2007

Keith 2008 Calendar out...

Keith 2008 Calendar out...
Ok...I would be jumping up and down with joy...but...I have some complaints...
First of all this isn't the pic they said they were using...but whatever I still I have a pic in it right?! LOL!
Second...do you see anything odd about this pic? On the left is my pic...on the right is the pic my friend has in the calendar...

farm3.static.flickr.com/2368/2119740832_bb869d2f01_o.jpg

They so wonderfully added a new background...which wasn't so bad I guess...but they did a terrible job of it and THEN! They took part of my friend's picture...that is in the same calendar....and cloned it in on my pic! You can see on his neck a spot where they didn't line up the shirt right so there is an odd jagged spot... And the mic stand is oddly misshapen because they had no detail to work with...I guess they figured the average idiot wouldn't see what a poor job they had done. And I wouldn't know they screwed with my pic. I must say I am quite disappointed...

The original pic...
Keith Urban

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D