Monday, December 17, 2007

Day 351...It's HO! HO!

LOL!!
My 2(almost 3 year old) calls Santa, HO! HO! Cracks me up!
Which also reminds me of a funny story...
When I was dating my husband, his brother was dating a girl...no one in the family liked her...
She came with his brother Christmas morning to see the family, wearing a Santa baseball hat...across it it is said "Ho! Ho! Ho!"
My husband's other brother came into the room and said "Hey it's Chris and his Ho!...ho hat..." ROFL!! Oh my gosh is was the funniest...saddest...thing ever! We could not believe he said it...even though we had all been thinking it. HA!
Day 351...It's HO! HO!

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D