Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Have some lights...

Have some lights...

This family put an add up on Craigslist:
BRING YOUR KIDS OUT TO SEE OUR CHRISTMAS LIGHT DISPLAY
WE HAVE 37,000+ LIGHTS AND HAVE 14,000+ TO GO. 70+ CUT-OUTS WITH 10+ LEFT TO GO. AND LOTS OF HOLIDAY SPIRIT. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR YES, YOU MAY SEE CHANGE ON THE GROUND. PEOPLE THROW CHANGE TO DONATE TO THE ELEC. BILL. WE DIDN'T LIKE IT AT FIRST, BUT EVERY PENNY HELPS THIS TIME OF THE YEAR.PLEASE E-MAIL US BACK WITH COMMENTS ON OUR DISPLAY AND YOUR IDEAS FOR NEXT YEAR. THANKS--GOD BLESS AND MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING YOU JOY AND HAPPINESS.

So I of course had to go see...took the kids and they loved it!

See it Bigger here!

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D