Saturday, December 22, 2007

Day 356...I'm not normally one to take pics of my butt...but...

We went to Olive Garden for lunch today...
And the waitress knocked my Raspberry Lemonade over and all over me!!!!
All I could do was laugh...I felt so bad for her, though.
I ended up getting my food free and a free dry cleaning if my old khaki's I have had for years...didn't come clean...which they did, so no big deal.  LOL!
Then later Charlie got his second bowl of soup and there was a rather long hair in it...HA! Corbin said "I hope that's it for our bad luck!" LOL! So Charlie got his meal free too...
It was an interesting lunch!


Day 356...I'm not normally one to take pics of my butt...but...

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D