Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ok...catch up time...Days 315-311...

We took a family trip...so my days are behind...
So here we go...


Day 315...OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
November 11, 2007
I dropped a glass bottle on my ankle when I was bringing in stuff from the car...
YOW, it hurt!!
Felt like I broke it for a little while.  :/


Day 315...OWWWWWWWWWWW!


Day 314...8 hours driving...two days walking...
November 10, 2007
Exhausted!!  And another 8 hour trip ahead of us.
We had a great weekend!


Day 314...8 hours driving...two days walking...


Day 313...Legoland...Einstein-head...
November 9, 2007
I completely neglected to take my pic this day...so I went through the ones I took and found this.  My reflection on the pedestal.  Red shirt and kahki's...


Day 313...Legoland...Einstein-head...


Day 312...New Shoes and Traveling...
November 8, 2007
I hadn't worn my sneakers for a long time...wore them for an hour and my feet were killing me...grrrr...so we stopped for lunch on the way to CA and I got some new shoes!


Day 312...New shoes...and travelling...


Day 311...Happy Birthday!!
November 7, 2007
We had his birthday early...
And then headed off to California!
The pile of clothes is me in the middle of packing...


Day 311...Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D