Sunday, November 25, 2007

Day 329...Is this day over yet...

So we spent most of the week visiting family. Spent Thanksgiving with our families.
Then the weather decided it was time to be winter! We went from 80* days...to 35* days! It was freezing cold!! One morning it was 19*! We were not prepared for the change in temperature.
Last night my oldest started throwing up...and this morning we woke up to two more throwing up. So we headed home. Thankfully no one threw up in the car...but we weren't home long and the youngest started throwing up too...BLEH! I just want to go crawl in a closet and lock myself in for awhile...
And to add to all that fun...my wisdom tooth is acting up again...I just want to cry!

Day 329...Is this day over yet...

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D