Friday, February 22, 2008

Oy!! I have been neglecting this place... :\

Days 51-53...2008

Day 53...
Day 53...2008...

Day 52... .OP.
February 21, 2008
We pulled up to this stop sign and my 5 year old daughter asks me..."So what does that stop sign say now?"
And I wasn't totally paying attention so I said "stop"...
Then she said but the snow covered some of it. lol...
Funny the things kids notice.
Day 52...2008 .OP.

Day 51...here's my lunar eclipse...
February 20, 2008
I have been looking forward to this eclipse for a month...I have never seen one.
And we have clouds as fars as the eye can see and beyond...and rain...and hail...and wind...and lighting...
We definitely need the moisture...but COME ON! lol!
So bummed... :(...
Day 51...2008...here's my lunar eclipse...

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D