Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day 41...2008 .newborn twins.

February 10, 2008

My first newborn twins! They were born 4 weeks early so we couldn't do pics right away. And then sickness took over our house so we had to wait some more. :( So they are 4.5 weeks old now.
But we finally got together! These two were so cute! And their sisters are beautiful!

I just calibrated my monitor...
I don't know if I did something wrong but I am having a hard time getting used to the change in color. :\
It seems off so I have no idea if my color is good or not.
Thanks for looking!

Day 41...2008 .newborn twins.

1 comment:

mindi said...

Beautiful children, you did a great job with this photo!

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D