Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 45...2008 .happy love day.

February 14, 2008

My girls were watching Blue's Clues this morning.
And they called it Love Day.
I thought that was cute!

Ok...if anyone looks at this and knows anything about CS3 and why it looks great before I save it and then looks terrible once I save it...PLEASE HELP!

ETA!! I figured it out! YAY! This is how it looks in PS and saved! =)
That odd noise behind the suckers is due to the background paper I have. It has a texture to it. Probably not the best choice for a background...oh well.

Day 45...2008 .happy love day.

1 comment:

mindi said...

I really like it - what a neat Valentine's present to give to someone!!

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D