Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hummingbird...

I was on my way out the door to take kids to school and spotted a hummingbird flitting around the tree in our front yard!
So I had to go grab my camera!  I don't know how people get pics of those things!  They fly too fast!  I got a couple of not good shots of it but I decided to share them anyway.
So when I got home from taking the kids to school, I decided to put the hummingbird feeder on the tree out front in hopes that it will come back and maybe bring some friends!  :)
I looked out a little bit ago and it was there again but quickly flew off.  I will be watching for it so I can hopefully get some cool pics!

Hummingbird...Hummingbird...

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D