Saturday, January 26, 2008

Day 26...2008 .happy birthday to her.

Well...the plan was...
to have a small birthday with a couple friends at our house...
We woke up this morning to my second son complaining of a headache and stomach ache. So I went to check on him and he also had a fever. So I gave him medicine and later he threw up. :\
So.......I took the birthday girl and my oldest son along with 4 birthday guests...to The Freedom Station!
Lot more money than I had planned on spending for this day...and we had to leave my youngest and the sick one at home. :(
But is was the birthday girls day and she had a good time! And that was the point of the day! :)

Day 26...2008 .happy birthday to her.

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D