Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 128...2008 .falcon? hawk? eagle? kite?.

May 7, 2008
I spotted this guy yesterday, while driving the kids to school.  I think it nests near another school we pass everyday.  It landed in one of the trees on the school grounds and I really wanted to stop and take pics of it, but after my last experience with taking pics near my own kids school I thought better of it.
So I took the girls to the park and was excited to see it flying around.  I hope to get better pics of it someday!
I would like to find out exactly what it is too.

Day 128...2008 .falcon? hawk? eagle? kite?.

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Cry Ophelia" by Adam Cohen

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D