Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 89...2008 .chrysalis.

March 29, 2008
I found this out on a tree in our backyard. So we are going to watch it and see what it turns into. The kids are excited to see!

I pulled out my 50mm to test it out. My brother may want to buy it so I had to make sure it is still operating. LOL! This is sooc, and cropped. Man it is a nice sharp little lens! He'll love it if he does decide to take it!

I also wanted to mention something my sister posted on her blog.

EARTH HOUR 2008 ~ecowomen blog

Earth Hour 2008 Official Website

Go check it out! The "earth hour" is tonight at 8PM local time so if you are interested in participating, go find out what it is all about now. =)

Day89...2008

No comments:

Brisingr

Drop me a comment if you stop by!

I won't bite, I promise!
I know I am not read much...but it would be great to see who's reading me! :D